I draw since I can remember.
My favorite materials to work are watercolors and pencils but it changes, depends on the moment as the colors that I choose. I also like to work with oil, collage, acrylics.
The tema ; beauty faces (fashion illustration influence) with a kind of surreal or creepy feeling. I feel only beauty faces are boring.
- Superior art studies in Stylist and Fashion design in Escuela de arte Nº2 in Madrid (Spain 2004/07)
- Degree in Fine Arts in the Complutense University in Madrid (Spain 2007/ 13)
- Exchange student for 1 yearl in Hanze University, Academie Minerva in Groningen (Holland 2012/13)
- Master in Fashion Design in Esscola superior de disseny FDModa LCI in Barcelona (Spain 2015)
Intership, awards etc
-Talks in Rabat (Diálogos en vivo), artist residence to give workshops and with a final exhibition in Rabat. Five workshops on universities and orphanages. Duration of 10 days. (2012)
- Winner in the contest ¨Graphism for the 2012 ESIMODE fashion Show¨ from Talent house. (2012)
- Selected for the exhibition ¨Illustraciencia¨ by Catalan Association of Scientific Communication (2012/ 13).
- Intervention in the dunes of Ameland island by a group of artist and exhibición in the Kunstmaand Ameland (2013)
- First prize in the cómic contest XXV Mari Puri express (2014)
- Second Prize in ESMATER terror illustration contest ( November 2014 )
- Selected in ¨Colour your city¨ from Winsor & Newton (December 2015)
- Selected 3 times in the ¨Pinta Mañasaña¨ event ( years 2016/ 17/18)
- Following the line of life . ( 6 March/ 29 May, 2012, C.S.A. La Tabacalera, Madrid)
- Artworks in Minerva, days 19 to 22 March 2013. In the hall of Academie Minerva, Groningen (Holland)
- Exhibition in Moroder place about my drawings. October 2013 to January 2014. (Madrid, Spain)
- Exhibition in The Chesire Cat library , July 2014 in Zaragoza, Spain
Con tecnología de